Training: Cradle to Cradle Implementation
This implementation training takes place at our EPEA Presentation Room, where a variety of Cradle to Cradle products are displayed. After the deep-dive into the concept of Cradle to Cradle with the brainstorming of project ideas in Module 2, Module 3 finds its focus in co-developing ideas and projects with the workshop participants. In this third part of our workshop program, strategies for cooperation, roadmaps and defined approaches can be developed as an initial step towards and planning stage of project implementation.
The implementation training builds on our Strengthening Workshop and is aimed at companies, which already pursue implementation of the Cradle to Cradle design concept with a specific product or project in mind.
For this workshop, completion of Module 2 is required.
- How Cradle to Cradle adds value to your business
- Circular economy powered by Cradle to Cradle
- Identification of high potential C2C scope/products/processes
- Planning/strategy brainstorming
- Implementation of Cradle to Cradle in companies
- Strategies and roadmap for the implementation of the Cradle to Cradle project
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our workshop!
For further information and application please contact us:
EPEA Internationale Umweltforschung
Telefon: 040-43 13 49-15